Birjhora College Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020: Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon has declared a notification for 02 Assistant Professor vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Post Name: 02 Posts
Subject wise Vacancy:
- Chemistry= 01 Reserved for OBC/MOBC (Roster Point 2)
- Physics= 01 Reserved for OBC/MOBC (Roster Point 11)
Age: Candidates should not be more than 38 years of age on 01/01/2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 03 years for OBC/MOBC.
Eligibility: Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
- In service candidates have to apply through proper channel with an NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language.
How to Apply: Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Non-refundable) only drawn in favour of Principal, Birlhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon payable at ‘The Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., Bongaigaon Branch’ must reach the Principal, Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon on or before 20 days from the publication [DOP: 05/08/2020] of this advertisement.
Last Date: 24/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here