Chief Inspector Of Boilers, Assam Recruitment 2021: Chief Inspector of Boilers, Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 06 Peon and Chowkidar vacancy.
Post Name: Peon
Total Post: 03 Posts [SC: 1, UR: 1, RFW: 1]
Post Name: Chowkidar
Total Post: 03 Posts [SC: 1, OBC: 1, UR: 1]
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have minimum qualification of VIIl standard passed from a recognized school. Those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary or above) shall not be eligible to apply.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
How to Apply:
1) Candidates/ Applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
2) The candidate will have to submit sell- attested photocopy of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste, valid employment exchange Registration card etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self- addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
3) The candidates should submit/send their application to the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam, Lalmati, Guwahati-29.
4) Candidates already in service should have to apply through proper channel.
5) Candidates willing to apply tor more than one category of post shall submit application separately.
6) The incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the candidate.
Last Date: 21/01/2021
Advertisement: Click here
Standard form: Click here