Chirang Judiciary Recruitment 2020: Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM), Nalbari has declared a notification for the recruitment of 02 Peon (Grade-IV) vacancy.
Post Name: Peon
Total Post: 02 Posts [UR-1, STP-1]
Qualification: Minimum Class VIII passed and Maximum class XII Passed
Salary: (PB-1), Rs.12000-52000/-, G,P. 3900/-
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 43 years of age in case of General Candidates, 45 years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates as on the last date of submission of the application.
- The eligible candidates applying for the post shall be required to appear for a personal interview the date of which will be uploaded on the official website of Nalbari District Judiciary (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in). In the prevailing pandemic situation, the written test can not be held as resolved/decided by the Board.
- The list of eligible candidates along with the specific date of interview shall be uploaded in the official website of Nalbari District Judiciary (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in) in due course. No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are advised to go through the official website regularly.
How to Apply:
- The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, along with three (3) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office Chairman of Selection Board –CUM- Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nalbari -781335-Assam within 02/09/2020 by 4:15 PM.
- The applicant should mention their Mobile Numbers in the application if available.
- Envelop containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”.
Last Date: 02/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here