DC Barpeta Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta has declared a notification for the recruitment of 02 SVAYEM SAHAYAK vacancies on contractual basis for a period not exceeding 6 (six) months under the Re-SVAYEM scheme.
Post Name: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
Total Post: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must be a permanent resident & currently residing in the state of Assam.
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in any stream from any University recognized by the Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the Government with Certificate of one year Computer Diploma Course.
- Preference will be given who has experience in application maintenance & support having proficiency including English/Assamese Computer typing from a recognized Institute. Thorough knowledge of DTP, Ramdhenu, Unicode 6.5/7.00. Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel), Adobe Page Maker, Adobe Software, (Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator), thorough knowledge of E-mail and Intenet are compulsory.
- Good oral and written communication skills in Assamese & English Language.
- The candidate should own a functional Laptop to be used for the work.
Age: Minimum 21 years as on 01.01.2020 & not more than 35 years of age on day of publication of the advertisement.
Remuneration: Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000/month without TA/DA other allowance. The remuneration will be paid out of the Administrative Expenditure under the scheme.
Functions of SVAYEM Sahayak:
- To support officials at district level in process management, coordinate in receiving & scrutinizing the applications & in the capacity building of the identified beneficiaries.
- To update details of the beneficiaries in the designated web portal.
- The SVAYEM Sahayak will function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commission, Barpeta.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Viva-Voce and practical Computer tests to be held on 15th October, 2020 from 10:00 AM at the Circuit House, Barpeta.
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview as per above-mentioned schedule with all their original Certificate/Marksheet with an attested photocopy of each of it and 2 recent passport size photographs along with the updated Standard Application Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-X.
Candidate will have to mention his/her contact details as Whatsapp Mobile Number, Email address in the Application Form. (No TA/DA) would be provided for attending interview.
Last Date: 15/10/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Standard Form Download: Click here