DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat has declared a notification for the recruitment of 08 Junior Assistant vacancies in Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Total Post: 08 Posts [UR: 1, OBC/MOBC: 2, SC: 3, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
Pay: PB-2 Rs.14000-Rs.60500 +Grade pay Rs.6200
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01. 2020.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories upto 45 years:for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories upto 43 years; for candidates belonging to ex-Serviceman category upto 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category upto 50 years.
- For the post of Junior Assistant the minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the state/central Government.
- Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the State/Central Government and have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS windows, Linux, Mac Excel, PowerPoint. DTP (English/‘Assamese)and internet processing etc.
Candidates applying tor the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a written test
The syllabus of the written examination will be as follows:
- General English (75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks) Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks)
- Knowledge of Computer theory (50 marks)
- Language Skills (Assamese/ Alternative English) (50 marks)
After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical) Test (50 marks) and schedule will be intimated accordingly.
- Final Selection will be done on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in the written Test and Computer Proficiency Test)
- The date of venue of the written test will be notified later on through Local News Paper & website https://niyukti.assam.gov.injorhat/. Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
Admit Card: Admit Card/call letters for Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be sent/intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/SMS and also will be notified through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/.
The candidates can download their admit cards from the website. https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/.
How to Apply: Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 7th December, 2020 (10 AM) onwards to 23rd December 2020 (5.00PM) at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/jorhat/.
Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonials along with the application:
- Caste Certificate.(If applicable)
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- Age proof Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HSLC Examination.
- Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of HS Examination.
- Pass Certificate & Mark-sheet of Graduation.
- Computer proficiency Certificate (6 months)
- Applicant’s Photograph.
- NOC from current employer if applicable.
It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid Mobile Number and email address in the application form.
Last date: 23/12/2020
Advertisement: Click here