Deputy Commissioner Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner Lakhimpur has declared a notification for the recruitment of 12 Junior Assistant (Grade III) vacancy in the establishment of the Deputy Commissioner Lakhimpur.
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Total Post: 12 Posts [UR: 3, SC: 1, STP: 4, STH: 2, EWS: 2]
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1 January, 2020. The upper age is relaxable for S.C. & S.T. candidate is upto 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is upto 43 years as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. ABP.6/2016/51. Dt. 02-09-2020.
Salary: Pay Bands 14,000/- to 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rule.
- Graduate in any streams from a recognized University or a degree equivalent thereto duly recognized by the Government.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
- Written examination and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical).
- Written examination will be held on 8th November 2020.
- The Call letter / Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/delakhimpur.
- The candidates will be able to downloads their Call letter/ Admit Card from the said website.
Admit Card: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur is shortly going to release the Admit Card of Written Test for the recruitment 12 Junior Assistant Vacancy. Candidates applied for the Junior Assistant vacancy of DC Office Lakhimpur can download their Admit Card at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dclakhimpur.
How to Apply:
- The applications must be submitted online through https://niyuktiassam.gov.in/dclakhimpur.
- The application will be received from Midnight of 10th September 2020 to Midnight of 30th September 2020.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10/09/2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 30/09/2020
- Date of Written Examination: 30/11/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Download Admit Card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here