Deputy Commissioner Majuli Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Majuli has released a notification for the recruitment of 03 Junior Assistant & Copyist (Grade-III) vacancy.
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Total Post: 02 Posts [UR-1/OBC-1]
Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs 60,500/-, Grade pay: Rs.5,600/-
Post Name: Copyist
Total Post: 01 Post
Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs 60,500/-, Grade pay: Rs.6,200/-
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-.01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories upto 45 years ; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories upto 43 years ; for candidates belonging to ex-Servicemen category upto 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category upto 50 years as per Govt. OM No. ABP.06/2016/51; dated 02.09.2020 issued by the government of Assam in Personnel(B) Department.
- The minimum educational qualification of candidates for both the posts – Junior Assistant and Copyist- shall be graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized State/ Central University or a degree equivalent thereof and recognized as such by the State / Central Govt.
- Candidates for the post of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 06(six) months Diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government and have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux,
- Candidates whose application are accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a Written Examination and Computer Proficiency Test in case of those applying for the posts of Junior Assistant and hand writing test in case of those applying for the Copyist post. Selection will be strictly on the basis of merit
- Final selection will be done on the basis of merit ( Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test( for Junior Assistant) and Hand writing Test( for copyist).
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli/ within the above mentioned period.
Applicants must upload the following documents/ testimonials along with the application:
• One recent passport size photograph.
• Specimen Signature
• Admit Card/Pass Certificate & mark sheet of HSLC Examination
• Certificate/ Mark sheet of Graduation
• Computer proficiency certificate
• Caste certificate(If applicable)
• Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
• Experience certificate(If any).
Last Date: 27/10/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here