Deputy Commissioner Nalbari Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari has declared a notification for the recruitment of 08 Junior Assistant Vacancy in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Total Post: 08 Posts [UR-2, OBC/MOBC-1, SC-1, STP-1, STH-1, EWS-1]
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL POWERPOINT, DTP, Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, Internet processing, e-mail, etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Salary: Rs.14,000-60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3(three) years for OBC/ MOBC and for PWD candidates as per norms.
Syllabus/ Selection Procedure:
- General English (75 Marks), General Knowledge (50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Marks): 150 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 marks
- Language Skill in Assamese/ Bengali/ Boro/ Alternative English: 50 Marks
Computer Proficiency Test (Practical): 50 Marks
- Four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the bases of aggregate marks obtained in the objective type written test.
- Final Select List will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in both the written test +Computer proficiency test)
- Candidate shall have to exercise their choice of language ie. either Assamese/Bengali/Boro/ itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
How to Apply: Application in Standard Form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent to “The Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari, P.O./ P.S.- Nalbari, District- Nalbari, Assam, Pin Code No- 781335″.
Last Date: 08/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here