District and Session Judge Biswanath Recruitment 2020: District and Sessions Judge-Cum-Chairman District Legal Service Authority Biswanath has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 office peon vacancy in Biswanath
Post Name: Office Peon
Total Post: 01 Post [UR]
Salary: Rs 9000 Per month
Education Qualification: VIII Passed (Class 8 Passed) but But candidates who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the aforesaid post.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 01/01/2020. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
How to Apply:
- The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification. Age, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card along with 3 (Three) Copies of recent Passport size Photograph duly signed by the candidate on to reverse side should reach the Office of the undersigned
- The applicants shall mention their Mobile Numbers in the application
- The last date of receipt of application is 22.10.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
- Envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block Letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE PEON”
- The list of eligible candidates along with specific dates of interview shall be uploaded in the Official website of Sonitpur District Judiciary in due course (sonitpurjudiciary.gov.in). No separate Call Letters will be issued. Applicants are requested to refer to the official website.
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for Viva-Voce.
- Interview Centre: Biswanath Chariali (Date & Venues will be informed in the Official Website)
- In view of onging COVID-19 pandemic, the candidates are requested to wear face mask, maintain social distancing and follow other rules and regulations and protocols of COVID-19 as per provisions of the MHA. Govt. of India while attending the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the viva-voce.
- Application received late or without proper suppoting documents or unsigned or incomplete in any way, will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- Address at which applications be sent: The Chairman,District Legal Services Authority, Biswanath SDJM (M) Court Campus, BiswanathBiswanath Chariali, Dist: Biswanath, PIN-784176
Last Date: 22/10/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Download Standard Form: Click here