Doom Dooma College, Tinsukia Recruitment 2020: Doom Dooma College, Tinsukia has declared a notification for the recruitment of 08 Assistant Professor vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 08 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- History: 01 (one) Post, reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point-02
- Commerce: 04 (Four), Posts categorized as follows:
- 01 (One) post for Unreserved, Roster Point – 04
- 02 (Two) posts reserved for ST(H), Roster point – 10 & 30
- 01 (One) post reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point – 39
- Economics: 01 (one) Post for Unreserved, Roster Point – 294. Hindi: 1 (one) Post, reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point – 37
- Political Science: 01 (one) Post, reserved for unreserved (PWD), Roster Point – 01
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. office memorandum no. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08/11/2018 with the NET/ SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. The candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standard and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates and to Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
The candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: The age of the candidate should not exceed 38 years as on 01/01/2020 with relaxation of 5 (five) years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 (three) years for OBC/ MOBC candidates.
How to Apply: Application, accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees two thousand) only drawn in favour of the Principal & Secretary, Doom Dooma College payable at State Bank of India, Doom Dooma Branch, must reach the Principal within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of publication [DOP: 19/08/2020] of this advertisement.
The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificates (PRC) and must know local language.
In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Last Date: 03/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here