IBPS CRP PO/ MT Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1167 Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee vacancy against IBPS CRP PO/MT-X .
Post Name: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Total Post: 1167 Posts
Participated Bank & Vacancy in IBPS Recruitment 2020:
- Bank of Baroda: 0
- Bank of India: 734 Posts
- Bank of Maharashtra: NR
- Canara Bank: NR
- Central Bank of India: 0
- Indian Bank: NR
- Indian Overseas Bank: 0
- Punjab National Bank: NR
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 83 Posts
- UCO Bank: 350 Posts
- Union Bank of India: NR
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age: On 01/08/2020 Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules
Selection Procedure: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, & Interview
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 21/09/2020 to 26/09/2020
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: October 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 03/10/2020, 10/10/2020 and 11/10/2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October/ November 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: November 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 28/11/2020
- Declaration of Result – Main: December 2020
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2021
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2021
- Provisional Allotment: April 2021
Last Date: 26/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here