Kaliabor College Recruitment 2020: Kaliabor College has declared a notification for the recruitment of 02 Assistant Professor Vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 02 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Economics: 01 Post [OBC/MOBC]
- Educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept. /1991.
- The candidates will have to acquire their qualifications as on the last date for submitting the applications. Eligibility like M.Phil./ Ph.D./Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond
Salary: UGC Scale of Pay (Academic Level 10) -Rs.57,700-1.82,400/-Per Month and other allowances as per rule.
Age: The age of candidates should not be more that 38 years as on 01/01/2020
- 5 (Five) years for SC/ST/PWD
- 3 (Three) years for OBC/ MOBC candidates
How to Apply:
- Applications in the prescribed Format (available in college website) supported by self-attested copies of all testimonials must reach within 20 days from the date of publication [30/07/2020] of this advertisement.
- Candidates can submit an advance copy of Biodata by email at email@example.com
Last Date: 18/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here