Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020: Lok Sabha Secretariat has declared a notification for the recruitment of 47 Translator posts in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis.
Post Name: Translator
Total Post: 47 Posts [UR: 13, SC: 3, ST: 5, OBC: 17, EWS: 9]
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Salary: Rs.47,600 – 1,51,100/- Per Month
- Master’s Degree in Hindi from a recognised University with English as a subject at the Degree Level
- Master’s Degree in English from a recognised University with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level
- Master’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree
- Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi/English medium from a recognised University and English/Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level &
- Diploma/Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any University/ Institute
recognised by the Government
- 02 years experience of Translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government offices.
Age: Upto 27 Years
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Preliminary Examination & Main Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates have to apply for the above post strictly in the format prescribed in this Advertisement, either in English or in Hindi. The candidates may take a print out of the same. The candidates are advised to carefully fill up the various columns in the application form. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria. After filling up the application form, the candidates are advised to scan the application form along with the requisite documents required and e-mail the same on the e-mail address, email@example.com on or before 27 July,2020
Last Date: 27/07/2020
Advertisement & Download Application form: Click here