MHRB Assam Recruitment 2020: Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 13 Demonstrator vacancy of Microbiology Department in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
Post Name: Demonstrator in Government Medical Colleges under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Total Post: 13 Posts
Salary: Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/ 2016/9 dated 25/04/2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
Educational Qualification: At least MD/DNB in concerned specialties from an institute under any Indian University recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI)/National Board of Examination (NBE)
Selection Procedure: Interview/Online Interview
Application Fee: Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate. No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate. Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need not submit any testimonials/certificates at the time of submission of online application. However, candidates have to produce their original testimonials regarding educational qualification, date of birth, caste, EWS, PWD, Treasury challan, working experience etc. along with the application form, at the time of interview. Self-attested copies of all testimonials/certificates will have to be submitted to the Board at the time of the interview
- Candidates need to apply online on or before 05/10/2020.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Last Date: 05/10/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here