Moran College Recruitment 2020: Moran College has declared a notification for the recruitment of 02 Assistant Professor vacancy in Mathematics and Political Science.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 02 Posts
- Mathematics, No. of Posts -01, Reservation – OBC/MOBC
- Pol Science. No. of Posts -01, Reservation – UR.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language.
Age: Max 38 years as on the 1st day of the year in which the advertisement is issued with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD and3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Salary: Rs. 57,700/- Rs 1,82,400/-
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Nonrefundable) only drawn in favor of Principal, Moran College payable at State Bank of India, Moran Branch, Moranhat.
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format given in dhe.assam.gov.in with Bio-data and self-attested copies of as testimonials from HSLC onwards should be sent to Dr. Mitali Konwar, Principal & Secretary, Moran College, P.O. Moranhat. ,Charaideo-785670 within 20 days from the date of publication (10/08/2020).
Last Date: 30/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here