Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited has has declared a notification for the recruitment of 30 Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/ Lab) vacancy from candidates with domicile of Assam and production & exploration areas of Arunachal Pradesh for immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan.
Post Name: Chemical Assistant (Field/ Lab)
Total Post: 30 Posts [UR: 14, SC: 02, ST: 03, OBC(NCL): 08, EWS: 03]
Job Location: Duliajan, Assam
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
- Minimum 01 year post qualification work experience in chemical activities-fields/lab in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
- General: 40 years
- SC/ST: 45 years
- OBC(NCL): 43 years
- Fixed emolument: Rs.15,400.00/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand and Four Hundred) only per month based on actual attendance including leave, if any.
- Variable emolument: Rs.500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred) only per day for each working day.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested candidate(s) should bring the following documents on the above scheduled date for the Walk-in-Interview.
- 01 (One) recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- Admit Card/Marksheet/Pass Certificate of class 10 issued by concerned Government recognised education board indicating date of birth.
- Mark-sheets and pass certificates/degree certificate of essential educational qualification; experience certificate; caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; non-creamy layer certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; disability certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable and any other documents/certificates/testimonials from Competent Authority, if any in support of candidature.
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU.
- Date and Time of Registration: 04 Aug, 2020 @ 08.00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview(s): 04 Aug ,2020
- Venue: ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan
Advertisement: Click here