Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam has declared a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 74 Supervisor vacancy of subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam.
Post Name: Supervisor
Total Post: 74 Posts [UR: 17, OBC/ MOBC: 32, SC: 1, STP: 2, STH: 14, EWS: 8]
Pay Scale: Rs 14000 – 60500, GP: 7600
(i) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc. OR
(ii) Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
- For the candidates mentioned at (i) Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must not be leas than 16 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 year for SC/ ST(PYST(H) and 0 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) es on. 1st January 2021.
- This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidate who have attained the necessary educational or other qualification prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit 40 years.
- For the candidates mentioned st (ii) Educational Qualification:
- Upper age limit is 45 years as on 01.01.2021
Application Fee: There will be no application fees.
Selection Process: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required tb appear in an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local news paper and official website.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February, 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021.
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
- Essential Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
- Declaration Form A
Last Date: 14/02/2021
Advertisement: Click here
Online Apply: Click here